Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Yoouu whooo, London..

I love this song, I am secretly in love with the lead singer.. I saw them play years ago with a friend of mine Ann, it was love at first sight. What can I say, show me some skinny jeans a nice pair of shoes and a duffle and I am all wobbly at the knees.
I think its a nice sound track for these shots taken at the TATE Modern and surrounds..


Seems quiet doesn't it..
Maybe not.
View from our lounge.. great sunsets.. you can see the river from our lounge. amazing.
Julien arrives! And bearing gifts of baklava and Turkish delight.. tea party in the lounge. oh la la.
So I got super sick a week after I arrived I kept trying to push through, but nausea got me every time.. here I am on the train ride home after going to see Blitzen Trapper play (great gig by the way).. I vomited in the bathrooms. boo. I honestly thought I was going to die here. Kate was nice enough to rub my back.. and take my picture so I would remember. Isn't that thoughtful. :)
iChat with Han, the pixelation was hilarious.. was making her look like a plastic doll..
A cross eyed doll.
The river at the bottom of Richmond Hill where we live. Very nice part of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment