Saturday, May 29, 2010

Hello London...

I flew via Iceland to London, good Lord.. those people are beautiful! I had my head in my book while waiting for my flight, I looked up and was gob smacked by the hords of gorgeous people! Note to self, visit Iceland.
Kate and my new BIG brother Steve (house mate) came to pick me up from Heathrow
They picked me up in their car - which was SO wonderful because I was really over the traveling by this stage and just wanted to get home.
When I arrived at Kate's house I felt so at home.. there waiting for me were two familiar items.. a set of tiles I collected at a flea market in Camberwell earlier in the year, Kate brought them over for me in her case. How lovely.
Unpacking my brand new bed.. a mattress! Hooray!
Kates lovely bed... a futon chair :D One day we will have real beds. One day.
Sunday lunch.. at the pub. We had to sit outside, it was FREEZING! I caught a bit of a chill after this. Bummer.
Pretty pub, The Red Lion
Cricketers on the green.. and it really is GREEN!
A quick drive through Richmond Park on the way home.. look really hard past the dash and you will see a herd of wild deer - WILD DEER!!
So we headed to the high street for a hot chocolate to warm up. I suddenly felt at home, I mean just look at that floral tea cup! Best hot chocolate, Italian style. Yum.
 
Oh and there is Kate... we are busy planning all the wonderful things we would like to buy for our house from the wonderful world of ARGOS. Oh la la.
I now have this clothes rack. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment